Le forum officiel nous annonce que la béta du prochain DLC est disponible ! pour à peu prêt 300Mo
Pour y accéder, c'est simple :
Sur Steam, faites un click droit sur Red Dragon
sélectionner : Beta - DLC3 early acces
Voici le patch log :
Révision des cartes suivantes :
- Wonsan Harbour
- Plunjing Valley
- Tough Jungle
- Chosin reservoir
- Gunboat diplomacy
- Another D-Day in paradise
- Bloody Ridge
- Cliff Hanger
SEAD rate of fire tweaked to avoid shooting at already dead targets and maximize their efficiency. Planes with 4 missiles fire them in pairs to guarantee the kill.
- Cluster Bombs AP increased to 6.
- Non-F&F MANPAD reload time reduced from 6 to 5sec to compensate the guidance time.
- Shock troops base availability incresed from 12 to 14 and from 10 to 12
- 5-men MANPAD teams with 5 men number of ammunition reduced from 8 to 6
- Vikhr missiles on plane and helicopter rate of fire increased by reducing reload time between missiles.
We have decided to grant high-end non-120mm MBT some more AP, based on service date's improved ammunitions, in order to buff minor nations(although a few "majors"' tanks are getting buffed in the process):
- 16 AP for 1985-1991 105/115mm.
- 17 AP for >1991 105/115mm.
Tanks with AP increasing to 16:
Tanks with AP increasing to 17:
We have decided to introduce an intermediary range between the present 525m & 875m for the infantry RPG/LAW based on on their real life characteristics and the following rules :
- 455m: .... only LRAC 73 ... (even less IRL, as the saying went: "Au 73mm : 75 mètres pour un soldat, 50 mètres pour un couillu !". I leave the French-speaker appreciate ... ).
- 525m: disposable launcher such as M72, RPG-75, ... and obsolete ordnance ones (RPG-2, Blindicide, Bazooka, ...).
- 700m: mainstream "ordnances" (CG, RPG, LRAC, ...) and some high-end disposable ones (RPG-26).
- 875m: high-end "ordnances" (Vampyr, RPG-16 & CG M3).
So, we've got:
Also, some LAW/RPG AP or ACC changes :
- Scandinavian coalition availability bonus decreased to +20%.
(- -10% per individual nations, we will refine the value after testing)
- E-German T815's front armor set as 1 (as the CSSR one).
Command tanks availability set to 3 except for T-80UK that remains to 2
- Infantry MG supression radius incresed, that way they supress the ennemy even when they miss.
- Infantry MG power compressed, the worst MG are more powerfull and the MG3 is slighlty less powerfull.
- Light infantry AT munitions set to 9 for 10 men squads and 12 for 15 men squads
- REDFOR Type 78 RR range incresed from 1225 to 1400m
- REDFOR Type 56 RR range incresed from 1050 to 1225m
- Polish Saperzy no longer have access to Promet as transport.
- Polish Strzala-2 & GROM now have access to Promet as transport.
- Polish STRZELCY PODHALANSCY price reduced from 25$ to 20$
- E-German LEICHTE SCHUTZEN price reduced from 25$ to 20$
- Czech. LEHKA PECHOTA price reduced from 25$ to 20$
- Russian GORNOSTRELKI price reduced from 25$ to 20$
- American Light Riflemen price reduced from 20 to 15$
- American Light Riflemen '90 price reduced from 30$ to 25$
- British Gurkhas (both) strength increased from 10 to 15 men, price incresed to 30$
- British Gurkhas (both) now restricted to Stalwart & Puma as transprot.
- W-German Panzergrenadier price incresed from 15$ to 20$
- W-German Panzergrenadier '90 price incresed from 20$ to 25$
- Canadian Highlanders price increased from 20$ to 25$
- Canadian Highlanders base availability increased from 12 to 16
- Canadian Highlanders '90 base availability incresed from 12 to 14
- Canadian Legion '90 base availability incresed from 10 to 12.
- Norwegian Fallskermjegere renamed Fallskermjegere '90.
- Norwegian Fallskermjegere '90 reclassified as "Shock" light infantry instead of "Elite" SF, but unit strenght is expanded to 15 men (with loadout increasing accordingly)
(this two last changes are meant to make room for the incoming Fallskermjegere "'75" and the new FSK special force)
- Chinese ZTZ-85-IIA penetration increased from 18 to 19 AP.
- Chinese ZTZ-85-III penetration increased from 21 to 22 AP.
- N-Korean Ch'onma-ho IV penetration increased from 17 to 18 AP.
- ANZAC Leopard AS1+ service date moved from 1985 to 1987 (hence changing of era). [
- 81mm mortars availability reduced from 8 to 6 per card.
- 81mm mortars price increased from 25$ to 30$
- American ATACMS is now available in 2 packs of 1 unit.
- American Patriot prototyped, hence availability reduced to 1 card
- Swedish Bkan 1A available in Mechanized & Armored decks. (the new 1C version is limited to support in its place)
- British Tracked Rapier FSA detection increased to match others radar SAMs
- S-Korean M727 I-HAWK PIP II price reduced from 80$ to 70$
- American M727 I-HAWK PIP III price reduced from 90$ to 80$ accuracy incresed from 55% to 60%
- REDFOR OSA AKM variants availability incresed from 4 to 6
- REDFOR OSA AK variants availability incresed from 6 to 8
- REDFOR OSA variants availability incresed from 8 to 10
- Russian MT-LB VASILEK price increased from 35$ to 45$
- Russian BM-30 Smerch AP power reduced from 8 to 7
- Norvegian SISU XA-180 price rduced from 15$ to 10$
- E-German SPW-80 price decreased from 20 to 15$ (as the Soviet one).
- Soviet BTR-90 re-roled as IFV, with its ATGM-launcher being replaced by an AGS-17 (fitting with model).
- Soviet BTR-90 price set at 30 & availability as 12/3.
- Polish Mi-24D (transport) now restricted to Formoza, Komandosi, Strzelcy Podhalanskcy & Zwiadowcy.
- Russian BMP-3 Arkan accuracy on the move increased from 15% to 35%
- S-Korean Su-76M isn't considered as mphibious anymore
- Helicopters with anti air missiles now detect planes from further away.
- American MH-60L DAP loadout changed from hellfire missiles to rockets, price reduced to 45$, base availability incresed to 10
- American AH-64D Longbow availability reduced from 3 to 2 per card.
- British Lynx 20mm price reduced from 35$ to 30$
- Soviet Ka-50 stealth removed
- Soviet Mi-28 Ataka V AP increased from 22 to 25
- Russian Mi-24V can now shoot its 8 Igla in a row without delay, price incresed from 90$ to 100$
- Czech. Mi-24 S-24 price incresed from 65$ to 75$, availability reduced from 8 to 6 per card.
- E-German DHS Mi-24P's missile costs reduced to match others of his kind.