Le Patch d'équilibrage de la Chimère est là !
Après quelques semaines de discussions animées autour de l'efficacité de la Chimère en début de partie, notamment ses difficultés à contrer le rush Superhind du Cartel, le Patch v.594 vient remettre de l'ordre dans tout ça en apportant un buff bienvenu des unités early-game de la Chimère et un petit nerf du Superhind et du tout puissant Otomatic...
Je vous laisse découvrir tout cela en détails...
- Fixing a bug related to refinery & turret's production ghosts being moved around
- Fixing some save crashs occurring in mission "Fall of Olympus"
- Fixing some transported units icons
- Fixing some bugs where buildings' lights did not appear in night missions
- Fixing the "time spent ingame" calculation in the stats.
- Fixing faction selection in ranked games
- Fixing the Scorpio's smoke salvoes
- Fixing the superweapon & anti-superweapon buildings' ammunitions display
- Fixing the display of planes' optical camouflage.
- Fixing a bug preventing Tigre, Feneck & Spectre to spot camouflaged buildings, even when upgraded to reveal stealth units.
- Delta's stealth detection's FX is not displayed anymore when the unit is in a city block.
- AI improvement: it will react faster and better to a direct threat to its base.
- "Sell" hotkey can now be rebinded
- New hints give a better explanation of how to transfer ressources in mission "The American Civil War"
- Localization change: adding more clues about the secret objectives in the Achievements' description.
- Removing the 10 & 15mn time limit options (leftover from Wargame which had no place in AoA).
- Sold harvesters & constructors can no longer enter transport units.
- Except for Antey & Patriot, anti-aircraft missiles don't have an area-of-effect on choppers anymore.
- Repair vehicles (BREM & Hercules) can't heal one another anymore, but instead regenerate automatically.
- Otomatic's hit points decreased from 22 to 20.
- SuperHind's AT missile's damage decreased from 8 to 6.
- BREM-80U's acceleration (not top speed) improved.
- Jackal's acceleration (not top speed) & deceleration improved.
- AMOS' regular ordnances' damage on buildings increased by 15%.
- AMOS' Stryx shells' damage on vehicles decreased.
- AMOS' reload time between salvos decreased from 16 to 12s.
- Stryx Shell research now costs an additional 250 RE (it only required alu until now).
- X-32's damage on vehicles increased.
- Repair Center's price increased from 1.500 to 2.000$.
- Increasing slightly the placement range of some buildings to standardize them and give a bit more flexibility to base building.
- Sentinel turrets' range of placement increased from 14 to 18 squares.
- Sentinel turrets' price decreased from 750 to 700$ alu.
- SAS' production time decreased 26 to 22s.
- SAS now have the ability to fire at helicopters, but only with regular round, even after being upgraded to DU ones.
- Puma's anti-helicopter damage increased from 0.5 to 075.
- Puma's about-face time reduced.
- Pantsir's price decreased from 1.800 to 1.700$.
- Tigre's production time decreased from 42 to 30s.
- Terminator's speed increased by 10%.
- Recon UGV is now considered a vehicle instead of an infantry unit. It can be repaired by the Repair Outpost, but not by Nanohealinganymore.
- Hercules' acceleration (not top speed) improved.
- Guardian's hit points increased from 20 to 25.