Le patch de Mardi !
Omission from previous patch:
- BTR-152 Pikud, M966 Humvee TOW-2, M1097 Avenger & M1025 Humvee CP HP fixed from 5 to 10
- Soviet PT-90 is now available for Airborne decks
- Polish PT-76B Desant is now available for Airborne decks
- Polish 9K33M2 Romb price fixed from 40$ to 45$
- E-German SPW-50PU armor fixed from 1/1/1/1 to 2/1/1/1
- RoF display bug fixed on tanks with autoloaders
- fixing the Tzefa B tail rotor.
- fixing the Tzefa E tail rotor.
- fixing the Ya'sur NimrodE zoomed-out model.
- Fixing the Macbeth's weapon sound.
- Fixing the Israeli vehicle-mounted MAG's sound.
- Fixing the TCM 20 (RAM & BTR-152 variant)'s sound.
- AMX-13 tanks & recon armor increased from 2/1/1/1 to 3/2/1/1
- Elite versions of the MG3 are now available
- M51 Isherman service date changed from 1982 to 1973 (hence is available in Cat-C, as it should be)
- Djapas Orev ammunition loadout fixed from 8 to 4 missiles
- Laish mortar now can fire smoke rounds and is amphibious
- RAM Recce stealth increased to medium as the other recon transports
- Tzefa E removed from Mechanized & Armored decks like the other AA helicopters
- Makmat price increased from 50$ to 60$ and availability reduced from 6 to 4
- Maglan prototyped, Spike MR speed slightly reduced
- Hafiz prototyped
- Merkava IIA ammo loadout reduced from 14 to 9 (2/3 of the real loadout as the other tanks) price increased from 80$ to 85$
- Drakon price increased from 40$ to 55$, availability reduced from 8 to 6, missile changed from MIM-72A to MIM-72F (they used the C version IRL which is basically the same)
- Mag'ach 7 Gimel availability increased from 6 to 8
- Lahatut TOW renamed Lahatut Orev.
- Diggers ability to fire their MG on the move removed
- Flakpanzer Gepard A2 now carry 4 extra stingers
- STRIPBV 3021 armor fixed from 2/1/1/1 to 4/2/1/1
- STRIBPBV 90, AMOS, EPBV 90 and LVKV 90 armor fixed from 4/3/2/2 to 5/3/2/2
- Command STRV 103 now is amphibious too
- Chu-MAT missile guidance fixed from SACLOS to SALH, fly speed increased.
- L86 LMG RoF reduced from 600RPM to 500RPM
- Paratroopers '90 now use the minimi instead of the L4
- PGZ-95 now carry 4 extra QW-2 missiles
- Ch'onma-ho V is now prototype according to it's service date, removed from motorized decks, armory filter fixed
- ZSD-531A armor fixed from 2/1/1/1 to 1/1/1/1, availability increased by one step
Alors ? Les changement se font sentir ? ;)
EDIT APO. : Merci, pour le psot, j'ai été un peu sur-booké ces derniers temps ;)
Poster un commentaire